The Annual General Meeting of Carlsberg A/S took place today Thursday 20 March 2014.
The General Meeting approved the following:
• The Annual Report 2013 as well as the Supervisory Board's proposal regarding the distribution of the profit for the year, including a dividend of DKK 8.00 per share.
• The proposal from the Supervisory Board that the annual report 2013 and future annual reports of the Company be prepared in English only, unless the Supervisory Board decides that the annual report be prepared in Danish as well.
• Discharge of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board in respect of the duties performed during the year.
• The proposal from the Supervisory Board for the remuneration of the Supervisory Board for 2014.
• The proposal from the Supervisory Board for an amended Remuneration Policy for the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board, including general guidelines for incentive programmes for the Executive Board.
Further, the General Meeting authorized the Board of Directors to acquire treasury shares, cf. Section 198 of the Danish Companies Act
As proposed by the Supervisory Board, Flemming Besenbacher, Jess Søderberg, Lars Stemmerik, Cornelius (Kees) van der Graaf, Richard Burrows, Donna Cordner, Elisabeth Fleuriot, Søren-Peter Fuchs Olesen and Nina Smith were re-elected as members of the Supervisory Board. As proposed also by the Supervisory Board, Carl Bache was elected as a new member of the Supervisory Board.
As proposed by the Supervisory Board, the auditing firm KPMG 2014 P/S was elected as auditor.
At a subsequent Board Meeting, the Supervisory Board elected Flemming Besenbacher as chairman and Jess Søderberg as deputy chairman.
||+45 3327 1221|
||+45 3327 1232|
||+45 3327 1417|
||+45 3327 1412|