In 2004, Carlsberg strengthened the foundation for its future development through a new and simplified ownership structure and an ambitious excellence programme.
- Net revenue totalled DKK 36.0bn, corresponding to an increase of 4%. At local exchange rates, revenue rose by 5%.
- Operating profit amounted to DKK 3,442m (-3%).
- Carlsberg A/S' share of profit before goodwill amortisation and write-downs was DKK 1,425m compared to DKK 1,179m in 2003, corresponding to a substantial rise of 21%.
- Net interest-bearing debt was reduced to DKK 21.7bn, having briefly peaked at approx. DKK 33bn earlier in the year.
- It is proposed that a dividend of DKK 5.00 per share be paid (as in 2003).
- Carlsberg A/S' share of profit is expected to increase by approx. 15% in 2005 (on comparable basis in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, IFRS).
Read the entire announcement here..
Mikael Bo Larsen, +45 33 27 1223
Anne-Marie Skov, +45 33 27 14 24