Good results in Q2. Annual profit expectations maintained.
- Beverage activities showed increased profit in all regions in Q2.
- Net revenue increased by 5% in H1 to a total of DKK 17.8bn, driven by the positive trend in BBH and the other Eastern European activities.
- Operating profit (EBIT) in H1 amounted to DKK 1,328m of which profit from beverage activities accounted for DKK 1,314m (DKK 1,105m in H1 2004), corresponding to an increase of 19%.
- Carlsberg's share of profit for H1 increased to DKK 314m (DKK 104m in H1 2004).
- Annual profit expectations maintained. Operating profit approximately DKK 3.4bn, Carlsberg's share of profit up by approximately 15%.
Read the entire announcement here..
Mikael Bo Larsen, +45 33 27 1223
Jens Peter Skaarup, +45 3327 1417